Thursday, November 22, 2012

Between the lines, Part 2

[ twenty-six letters ]

In my last blog post I called out a tight parking spot, last spot in the lot of the new metro station I'm now going to, and the quick note I left in the car door next to me addressing that. So, I came back from work that evening to thankfully find NO door dings. But then as I pulled away... I noticed my note was now placed in my windshield.

Uh-oh...

I couldn't even read it till I got home, I was too nervous at what it might say. Y'all know I'm an optimistic person. And I want to believe in the best in people. So, waited to read the note...

Oh, boy...



And here's the note they left for me:

















Happy holidays, indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...