Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Hopes. New Year.

C R E A T I V E - S P A R K
Tough. Beautiful. And grow.

Those are the three words I used today to describe 2011. And for 2012, I thought that since Pinterest is my new creative inspiration-addiction, I would post my aspirations for the New Year there. To be reminded of my hopes for the New Year.

Yes, my 'hopes,' not resolutions. 'Resolution' has always sounded like a chore to me, a mandate, heavy expectations or something to improve upon. Implying something was faulty.

I believe we're all imperfectly perfect. Doing the best we can. With the tools we have. I also look forward, in the New Year, to inspiration, travel, and... love.

Bonne Année, à tous!
©2011 Wendy Hudgins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...