Saturday, December 25, 2010

Receiving. Then, giving.

T W E N T Y - S I X - L E T T E R S
This is how 'breadcrumbs' and other little traditions of mine begin:
I get an idea. I begin it. Then share it.
Here's a new one I thought of today...


However many gifts you receive for Christmas, consider giving that number of other things of yours away.

Did you get one present for Christmas? Two? Ten? Look around your home. What's been sitting around unused for too long. Perhaps it's a coat, a book, a dustcatcher, those old glasses of yours, towels could go to a veterinarian's office.
I'm not talking eBay. Regifting doesn't count either. I mean GIVE away. Donate. And do it each year by 12/31.

Receiving. Then, giving... away.

©2010 Wendy Hudgins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...