Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tell the world your dream

A - C R E A T I V E - S P A R K
By now, it shouldn't come as any surprise that I'm a huge and longtime fan of Prince. You also know my sentiments about life from reading these blog posts. So, this morning, while browsing online, I got to thinking about one of the things on my 'list.' Yup. Back in 1994, living up in Chicago, I made my "Ten Things I want to Do Before I Die" list.

Well, it dawned on me that unless I propose this "thing" how can it possibly happen? So, I know it's no guarantee, but, Prince, if you clicked over here to read this entry. Having breakfast with you is one of the things I'd like to do before I exit stage left from 'Planet Earth.'

This was my invite on 'his' FB page:

"PRINCE... Salut! Is this [really] your page? If you have a dream and don't express it, it can't come true. If you express it, the universe is now aware, and can help to support it. Mine? My longtime wish... to simply have breakfast with you. Yup. That's it. Just breakfast. Then head back to life. You in? Starfish+coffee. *bonjouryall.com* "
—Wendy

What dream of yours (no matter what it is) do you need to tell the world about? Well, quit reading this and go do it!
©2009 Wendy Hudgins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...