Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall, autumn, et ma tombée

B R E A D C R U M B S
There's a french postcard I have on my refrigerator that says, "je ne cherche pas, je trouve." I don't seek, I find. Then again, some things find us. I wasn't looking, but six months ago today, an amazingly wonderful, sweet, sexy, funny, thoughtful, and patient, patient man stumbled into my heart. With tulips. Upon realizing where my heart is now, this may be one of the most perfect, certainly one of my favorite, breadcrumbs... that it would be in autumn, in the 'fall', that I would finally embrace que je suis tombée amoureuse. He's got me.
©2009 Wendy Hudgins

2 comments:

  1. Wendy, I've been a bit out of touch lately - not sure whats going on with me but I'm in a different place mentally - some good, some not so good. Anyway, I haven't chatted with you or kept up with your blog. I'm so happy to hear about "the tulip man". Its funny too - remember when we were chatting via email awhile back and hugged in church - I was thinking to myself then, you are such an amazing person and woman. Then I thought how wonderful and deserving you are of a equally wonderful man to share your life. I pray that things continue in a positive path for you and your relationship. You have so much to offer - you are wonderful at everything you do. You were missed at the retreat but I loved reading about the VIM trip. I wasn't at church to hear about it but I'm sure it was a moving experience. I will be back at church on a more regular basis now so hopefully I will see you and can catch up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...