Tuesday, August 25, 2009

When my work on earth is done

C R E A T I V E - S P A R K
"O Lord, Please Hear My Prayer"
ARR. MOSES HOGAN

O Lord, please hear my prayer; In the morning when I rise.
---It's your servant bound for glory. O dear Lord, please hear my prayer.
O Lord, please hear my prayer. Keep me safe within your arms.
---It's your servant bound for glory. O dear Lord, please hear my prayer.
When my work on earth is done, And you come to take me home.

---Just to know I'm bound for glory; And to hear You say, "Well done!"
Done with sin and sorrow. Have mercy. Mercy.

-

From the First Annual Benefit Concert of the University of Liberia Alumni Chorus at my church, Woodside UMC on 8/22. What an amazing night of music and an introduction to my new favorite hymn. And, frankly, not a bad thing for us to be working toward — just to hear You say, "well done."
Amazing photography of the night comes from Terrence K. Brown's brilliant eye.
©2009 Wendy Hudgins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...