Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Four years ago

A - B R E A D C R U M B


Four years ago this past week (8/21) as I arrived in the DC area, I could never have predicted how my life would unfold over the next few years. And today, looking back, I simply couldn't be more grateful.

As we keep our eyes open with life's unexpected turns, pay attention to the little breadcrumbs that get quietly, sweetly scattered throughout our lives. This little 'sign,' greeted me after a VERY long drive from my former home in Florida. It seemed to speak to the very center of my soul as I drove down the street to my new 'home.' My new life.

Breadcrumb?

Oui. Absolutement, oui.
I also just realized another sweet little breadcrumb...
the date I arrived up here was, 'twenty one.' Just sayin.

©2009 Wendy Hudgins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...