Monday, May 11, 2009

The impact of messages

T W E N T Y - S I X - L E T T E R S
Have you ever wondered how impactful the messages and beliefs are that get instilled into the little minds of children? Well, I've had this bookmark since I was 7 years old. My grandma gave it to me. And while I'm not sure how omniscient the "Graceline" bookmarks from Quality Industries in Hatfield, PA actually are, I can say that regarding their interpretation of my name at 7 years old... I BELIEVED IT. And still do.

So be bright, be encouraging, be good in your guidance.
It IS heard. It DOES have an impact.
©2009 Wendy Hudgins

3 comments:

  1. and proud to be a wanderer...

    ...even though some days it scares me half to death.
    I took comfort from the words in green. even at age 7.
    and he hasn't left me yet. [ big smile ]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...