Monday, April 13, 2009

Shoot the year

A - C R E A T I V E - S P A R K
Several years back, on my first few trips to France, I used to take hundreds of photos. I still take lots of photos, but the difference is that it used to be film, not digital. So, not only did you have to pay for the film+developing (ouch), but sometimes it was hard to remember when the trip was taken.

I began trying to shoot a photo of something during the trip that had the year in it. Only catch? It couldn't be related to dates or calendars. Addresses, license plates, road signs, neon signs, prices at the market, or posters were all fair game.

A unique way to remember what year you took what trip.
And a bit of a fun scavenger hunt, too...
2009 Wendy Hudgins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...