Thursday, April 9, 2009

One Verse First™

T W E N T Y - S I X - L E T T E R S
What I love about being open to learning and inspiration, is that the sources of that learning and inspiration may surprise you.

"I love it when words can move us. Challenge us. We often see them come from writers, artists, and philosophers. Sometimes even little children have wiser words than us. But, I find it interesting that words from one book, the Bible, often get relegated to the 'Christian Bookstores' when it is full of words that can move us. Inspire us. I am working on a line of cards I've named, 'One Verse First.' My knowledge of the Bible isn't vast, so this is a learning experience for me as well. On the front is one simple verse. On the back is that verse in its context. A group from the 60's was also inspired by words in the book: Their song. Their source. "
— WENDY HUDGINS

A couple months back, with my Welcome to February entry, I set forth a challenge: try an idea of yours. Give it a shot. Take a little step. I did. I pursued this idea of mine by sending off for my very first trademark for this line of cards I call, One Verse First™. I have received some great tips from y'all on getting these cards off the ground and I greatly appreciate your support and encouragement.

What you are longing to pursue? Go do it.
Even if just one 'verse' at a time.
A special 'thanks' to SW who introduced me to this verse from Hebrews.
©2009 Wendy Hudgins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...