Thursday, January 22, 2009

First 'Plan B' of 2009

A - C R E A T I V E - S P A R K
[ -Need a refresher on 'Plan B'?- ]

Okay, so you know that nagging BRILLIANT idea you have? That one everyone's told you should pursue? Well,
one person has just been inaugurated and completed his first full day as President, so can't we each take a little small step towards an idea of ours? I challenge you [and me] to pursue some aspect of our idea. Even in a small bite. But the catch? You MUST do this before the end of this month.

On the Mall Tuesday, it actually felt like New Years Eve. And knowing that many resolutions begin to fade out now, perhaps it's a good time for a little nudge like this.


So, at the end of January, I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

©2009 Wendy Hudgins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...