Sunday, January 4, 2009

Finally, New Orleans

A - C R E A T I V E - S P A R K
I don't generally post on the weekend, but I feel I've advanced leaps and bounds with technology recently: I continue to work on getting a hold of web design. I opened a Twitter account. Won't likely be using that often. Friday, I even walked over the threshold and [gulp] joined FaceBook. And Saturday, I opened an account on YouTube so I can fulfill a long overdue promise...
October 2007 I went on a weeklong VIM trip (Volunteers in Mission) to help rebuild near New Orleans. A Methodist church hosted us there and I had promised the head of the operation there that I would send him the pics I took. Well, here it is, just over a year later, as my first video on YouTube. Gumbo cookoff and all! Technology (and more importantly how freaking fast it changes!) can be overwhelming. But when it can take images and words like these in the video and share it with others — others who were on the trip or who might be inspired to volunteer or contribute in the future. I'll deal. Hope you enjoy. Please pass it along to your friends. Stay tuned on YouTube bonjouryalldotcom.



VOLUNTEERS IN MISSION TRIP. LOUISIANA. OCTOBER 2007
©2009 Wendy Hudgins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...