Saturday, December 20, 2008

One Month from Today

T W E N T Y - S I X - L E T T E R S
We will walk through a page of our future history books.


Inauguration Day construction today at the
US Capitol (1793)
Washington, DC
If you are planning to join 6 million of your fellow citizens, like myself, on January 20th out here in the cold on The Mall, I'd advise: a VERY WARM long coat, good gloves, warm socks, of course a small camera, and lots, and lots, and lots, and lots, and lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of patience. I don't generally care for 'crowds.' It will be crazy. But it will also be historic. It is solely for that reason, I am happy to persevere for this one day. I'll wave to y'all on CNN!






PHOTO ©2008 Wendy Hudgins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...