Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The 'present' — a crystal ball from our 'past'

T W E N T Y - S I X - L E T T E R S
I've never had even the slightest interest in crystal balls, tarot card readings, etc. Okay, I confess I have a saying from a fortune cookie by my computer. But those are more like quotes to me. And I love great quotes. And occasionally I will peek at the horoscope things, I'm a Sagittarius, but never even taking those too seriously. What is very telling are promises made and how the reality then unravels. That applies to all of us. But for people in the public eye, cameras capturing their very own words become crystal balls from their very own past.
Perhaps this should be an entry on making resolutions for the upcoming year? Never-mind. Come to think of it I haven't a clue what my 2008 resolution was!
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PERSON'S PROJECTIONS:
1) First, think of where we are now, in the year 2008
2) Then check out these words, from the year 2000 -
©2008 Wendy Hudgins

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't watch all 10 minutes of that interview! Ugh! That guy makes my skin crawl! How could people vote for someone so incompetent? Atleast this time they got it right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya. But especially with a new, incoming President, I just found this interview... em... 'intriguing.' If you can't stomach the whole thing, you MUST at least check out these two snippets:
    -- 2:25-2:57
    -- 7:45-7:59

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...