Monday, November 24, 2008

Giving Thanks

T W E N T Y - S I X - L E T T E R S
As I was making a job transition, almost a year ago, it was important to me to let the people I had worked with know I appreciated them. A simple 'thank you.' These were people who had an impact on me, people who had helped or encouraged me. Since then, I've also begun to realize the effects of the amazing networking circuit in the DC area. It is a very supportive community, trying to help each other be better and do better. What a great concept to live by! May we always be surrounded by those people who challenge and encourage us to be our best, to reach our potential. And for them, their support, and opportunities to come... may we 'give thanks.'

And currently working as a freelance Art Director in the DC area,
the creative leads you've sent me already have been invaluable.
Keep 'em coming! And, of course, thank you.- WendyHudgins.com
©2008 Wendy Hudgins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...